TopSpin’s top 4 rules for artist marketing – rule 1 ‘don’t suck’
Media Junction Digital have a four step marketing plan that we follow when putting together a campaign
1. Understand who your audience/ consumer are.
2. Create content that appeals to them.
3. Place the content where they will discover it.
4. Provide the audience/ consumer with easy links to buy.
1) Don’t suck.
2) Get others to introduce you to their audiences.
3) Make those audiences an offer they can’t refuse.
The common factor is ‘audience’ and putting them first. OK, “don’t suck” is their first. But i think we agree on the fundamentals. Knowing your audience, creating great content then offering them stuff to buy is today’s smart marketing plan.