What You Should Do When You Make One Of The Best Videos Ever
For anyone who hasn’t seen it (and eventually, you will), here is a simply stunningly, brilliant video of a guy called Isaac proposing to his fiance. I was reluctant to watch it at first, but now I’m hooked
So, here is what I advise those involved to do:
- Instantly post and Tweet this to your fan-base and encourage everyone to send it to their friends. Personally, I don’t like your sweet, sugar-coated music, but I have to admit after watching this video, I now can’t get this song out of my head
- Offer to pay for their wedding and thank them for choosing your song
- Pay for their honeymoon too – anywhere and anything they want to do.
- Invite everyone who appeared in the video to an all-expenses paid trip to see you play, anywhere in the world.
- This video is going to make you millions in new fans and sales. Least you can do is thank them properly.
- Use your network of contacts, TV, promotions, press and radio to post this everywhere.
- Arrange for iTunes to feature the track on their home page, with a link to the video
- Work with Vimeo to put a ‘Buy’ link button on the video page.
- Immediately re-package the album and put new mixes of this song on the album.
- You’re an actor right, judging from your profile? Upload more of your auditions, quickly!
- Upload details of your agent and how you can be reached!!!
- Link to a website with a ‘Donate’ or charity button on it.
Girl dancing in red
- You look like you choreographed the whole thing? Same for you – it could be the biggest break you ever get.
What will probably happen
- The label and publisher will send Vimeo a “Take-down notice” and fuck the whole thing up. Isaac won’t update his profile so people only get to see a couple of old, grainy videos of him auditioning.
Opportunities like this come once in a lifetime – gotta act fact!